Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Good start!

Yesterday I had a pretty good workout. I actually RAN at the gym. Up until this point it was all I could do to walk fast on the treadmill. So I was proud of myself when I was actually able to run, and still breathe! Also, For dinner I ate my new favorite salad (well, not favorite, but good enough because I know it is healthy!) it is just fresh spinich, tomatos, bacon peices, and fat free italian dressing and a few wheat thins. And then I refrained from eating anything else last night. Which was hard because Rick got home so late, and usually we eat whenever he gets home. Anyway... all this to say... 155.8 this morning! Now, how it can fluctuate 2 1/2 pounds in a day, I don't know. But still, I will take it as truth until I weigh myself tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Wow you go girl!!!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that you started a blog Jess!!! I will be sure and check in often!! Congrats on your healthy living! You are on your way girl! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete