Friday, January 23, 2009

I am so tired of seeing 155. whatever on the scale. Why isn't it moving. Rhetorical question... I know why it is not moving. I am not doing enough. I am starting to get frustrated. I was so excited about the first few pounds. Now I seem to be at a stand still. On Tuesday, I felt so good. I did my regular kickboxing class, then I met Marcia up there and did the treadmill and the elliptical. It was almost like 2 work outs in one. But, I got nothing from it. I expected to go down a couple of lbs this week, because I have been working out pretty hard, and eating... not great, but alot better. And I am still at 155. I so badly want to get over the 150 hump. I know I will feel great when I see 149.(never thought that would make me happy!) I told a friend I would try not to get upset until mid feb. Then if there are no results I can wollow in my self pitty, so I am sorry for having an early pitty party. I just have to get out my negative feelings, so I can get past them and get my butt in gear.

1 comment:

  1. OMG I am glad it isn’t JUST ME!! :-) Lets go workout Sat. I know you can get past this stage!!! I had a great friend talk me through it!! That is only 22 more days... till 2/14

    ReplyDelete