Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Pictures I like



I thought it would be fun to post some pictures that I am allowing myself to be proud of. My photography style is very happy. I wish I could do moody, artsy photos, but I just like them to make me smile. I have really enjoyed taking pictures since I was about 14. And some of these are scanned and pretty old. So the quality isn't so great. But I still like em. I'm very excited to be taking some photography classes over the next couple of months. My long-term goal is to start a small business once Easton starts school. I figure 4 1/2 years gives me some time to get some real education on the subject. The main thing I need to learn is how to work with lighting. I always have cool ideas in my head, and they never quite manifest the way I invision them. But these are a few that I really like.







No comments:

Post a Comment