Sunday, March 22, 2009

My Jeans

Some of you have noticed that I haven't blogged about weather or not I fit into my jeans last week. My goal was to fit comfortably into my size 10 jeans by last friday. And I had been working pretty hard at it. Well... drum roll please.... I FIT into them!!! For about 5 minutes! LOL Really, I fit into them Friday. Then Saturday we left for Sea World. 12 hours in the car (there and back) and 3 days out of town meant junk food city! I ate as well as I could most of the time. A turkey wrap and fruit instead of fried chicken, a grilled chicken sandwich instead of a burger, tea instead of coke. But still it was hard, when we were grabbing fast food for 3 days straight. So by the time we got home on Monday, I no longer fit "comfortably" into my size 10 jeans. This whole week has been tough. With the kids out of school and us trying to stay busy we grabbed food on the way to the park, we grabbed food after the Arboretum, we grabbed food for dinner because I hadn't had time to go to the grocery store. I feel like a giant blimp. And I was excited to get back to my routine tomorrow, then realized I am not going to. Instead of working out in the morning I am taking pics for someone. Then Tuesday, when I always do my kickboxing, Makenzie has a play. So I will not be working out until Thursday. But then It is back to business! Woohoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment