Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Conversations with Ava

Ava was playing outside with all the other kids the other day. She came in with her pants soaked, and she was giggling.
Mom, "Ava, did you pee outside?"

Ava laughing, "I pee outside in my pay-ants" (yes, she is from Texas)

She has done this a few times the past week. I think her brother and sister might have told her it was funny.

Mom, "Ava, Mommy and Daddy do not think it is funny when you pee pee in your pants."

Not kidding, with out flinching she looked right at me, stuck out her tongue and started doing her "silly dance" around the kitchen.

Ava, "Do you think THIS funny?"

I am not sure if she was trying to be a smarty pants, or what. But Rick and I had to cover our faces while we were laughing until we could talk to her seriously about the peeing situation.

I don't think this story comes across as hilarious as it actually was. Maybe if you see us soon we can reenact it for you
Just for fun... This is Ava filthy from her fudge pop. She is a mess lately! I sure love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment